FootGolf is here at The Preserve
The 18-hole course is laid out right next to our 9 hole golf course. The object of the game is to kick a #5 soccer ball into a 20-inch cup in the least amount of shots. The rules largely correspond to the rules of golf. You don’t have to have the leg of a soccer player because our course is set up for those of you who just want to give it try. Our longest hole is a 137 yard par 5 while our shortest is par 3 and just 79. It’s fun for the entire family. A round of FootGolf is just $10 for 18 holes, THE LOWEST PRICE IN SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN, and we even have #5 soccer balls for rent at just $5.
Monday’s kids play FREE with a paying adult. Bring the whole family.
Sunday: All Day
Monday: 7am – Noon, 4pm – Dusk
Thursday: No open times
Saturday: All Day
How it all started
FootGolf was invented by many people who have never kicked a soccer ball. The rules were first penciled in 2009 for an event which took place in the Netherlands. Since then, country after country has followed the example and it has now spread to over 30 countries worldwide. It’s faster to play FootGolf without a cart. Walking will take you about 90 minutes to play. 80% of FootGolf players are between the ages of 18 and 35 while 35% are female.
The rules are easy to understand
- Take care of the course, rake bunkers and maintain a proper pace of play.
- Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players and golfers.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest.
- If your ball is in a sand bunker you may play the ball as it lies without penalty.
- Arrange the bunker as it was before you took your ball.
- If the FootGolf ball lies on the putting green used for regular golf, the ball should be removed and dropped on the ground within 10 feet of green and no closer to the FootGolf hole without penalty.
- No personal or outside food or beverage is allowed.
- If you are renting one of our balls be sure to turn it back in at the end of the round.
- Have Fun!